Saturday 20 June 2015

general CV

Daniel Law                                              Born  05/ 03/ 1998

6 Wood Walk
Wombwell
Barnsley
South Yorkshire S73 0NG
Mobile 07503016030
Home 01226 757667
Email lawmaster66@gmail.com
Profile
I would consider myself very eager to work as I have been looking for part time work since I was 13 years old. Many people have told me I am hard working, I have great people skills, I am fast learning and I am independent. I would consider myself fitting to a work environment as I enjoy working in a team and enjoy having work to do. I am looking for part time work between college days. I am free any time on these days;      WEDNESSDAY       FRIDAY         SATURDAY    SUNDAY
Work Experience
Undercut Tree Services Ltd, Wombwell – I have spent a lot of my spare time working with this company. I have learned many new skills regarding tree work, safety and how to correctly prepare for a job before it is done.
Mercedes Benz Truck and Lorry division, Tankersly – a work placement arranged through school where I learned about how the vehicles worked electronically and mechanically, while helping the mechanics. Eventually I was able to work independently. I learned many new skills and abilities useful for working in a garage.
Paper rounds, (Various)­­­­­­­­­­ – from being 13 to 15 I applied myself to a few different paper rounds around Wombwell and Hemingfield in news agents and shops to earn a small amount of money
Education

Kirk Balk Community College
7 GCSEs: Art – A
          English – A
          Electronics – B
          RE – C
          History – C
          Science (additional) – C
          ICT – C
          ECDL – B
     Other: Engineering – PASS
Hoyland
September 2009 - July 2014


Skills

I am very skilled at drawing in comic, cartoon and realistic styles. I am skilled in basic computer skills and can create animations with ease. I can use a range of media and I am generally adept at many physical tasks.
Interests

+Listening to metal  +Drawing  +Bike riding  +Computer  +Watching films

+Video Games  +Walking  +Cinema  +Reading comics  +Reading magazines

No comments:

Post a Comment