Saturday 20 June 2015

COMPETITION entry

Name(s):
Daniel Law


Age(s):
17


School name and address:
Barnsley College


School E-mail address:



Title of your artwork:
Extinction


Short description of your artwork (no more than 100 words)
When I draw, I really enjoy drawing in comic book style and sometimes cartoon style. I can draw in great detail and enjoy recreating portraits of people as best I can, although I prefer making features more extreme and caricatured generally. Although I don’t paint as much as I draw, I feel that I can project my imagination better with paints. I take most of my influences from comic artist as I have been inspired by comic book art for most of my life; including Greg Capullo, Frank Miller, Todd MacFarlane, Jim Lee, Mike Mignola, Carlos Esquevera and many others.







Rules
Entries must be aged 8-18 and attend a school in the UK.
Group and class projects are welcomed.
Entries that do not follow the guidelines will be disqualified.
Entries that display large swastikas will also be disqualified.
Entries will become the property of The National Holocaust Centre and Museum.
Entries made after the closing date will not be counted.

No comments:

Post a Comment