Saturday 20 June 2015

creative CV

Daniel Law                                              Born  05/ 03/ 1998

6 Wood Walk
Wombwell
Barnsley
South Yorkshire S73 0NG
Mobile 07503016030
Home 01226 757667
Email lawmaster66@gmail.com
Profile
When I draw, I really enjoy drawing in comic book style and sometimes cartoon style. I can draw in great detail and enjoy recreating portraits of people as best I can, although I prefer making features more extreme and caricatured generally. Although I don’t paint as much as I draw, I feel that I can project my imagination better with paints. I take most of my influences from comic artist as I have been inspired by comic book art for most of my life; including Greg Capullo, Frank Miller, Todd MacFarlane, Jim Lee, Mike Mignola, Carlos Esquevera and many others.
Education

Kirk Balk Community College
7 GCSEs: Art – A
          English – A
          Electronics – B
          RE – C
          History – C
          Science (additional) – C
          ICT – C
          ECDL – B
     Other: Engineering – PASS
Hoyland
September 2009 - July 2014


Skills
As an artist, I see myself as someone who likes to expose the truth behind what I draw. When drawing, I tend to exaggerate the ugliness of something to make it unsettling
I am very skilled at drawing in comic, cartoon and realistic styles. I am skilled in drawing using a computer and can create animations with ease. I can use a range of media and I am generally adept at many drawing tasks.

No comments:

Post a Comment