Monday 5 October 2015

THE WORLD I LIVE IN - (3) artist research

ALEX GREY
Here is an artist research sheet on the contemporary artist, Alex Grey. I have chosen this artist because I find his paintings interesting and I would like to incorporate certain elements from them in my final piece for this project.



KID ACNE
Artist research sheet on the graffiti and street artist, Kid Acne. I have chosen this artist because he is relevant to the area where I live as his work can be found around Sheffield.



LEONARDO DAVINCI
I have produced copies of Leonardo Da Vinci's sketches in this artist research sheet. I have chosen this artist because I take great inspiration from him and find his style similar to mine. I would like to incorporate elements of his drawings onto my design sheets for the final piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment