Monday 12 October 2015

THE WORLD I LIVE IN - lino cut + prints (print making workshop)

After completing my first design sheet leading to the final piece and creating a lino cut of it, I printed 11 pieces. This has helped me understand better how to print and what colours are best for my final piece. After this I realised that a Lino print would be best for my final piece to this project.
The black prints, although too plain for what I want, we're a good starting point. The first is a simple block colour and for the second I attempted a fading effect.
In purple, the fade looks more effective and the one below is another attempt at a simple block colour print.
The prints above are my favourite and have the effects I would use for a final set of prints.
The colour mixing on the green/pink prints were a good experimentation for colour mixing. This effect will be involved in my final prints; although the colours will be different and 

No comments:

Post a Comment