Thursday 16 October 2014

Mood Boards

Here are the two mood boards fully completed. Around three weeks were spent on both
TEXTILES This is the best of my mood boards (in my opinion) because it features a greater attempt of surrealism, of which I was trying to achieve for both, and greater detail in the objects I copied. The background colours however are not as fitting as they could be.
3D WORKSHOP The objects I chose to copy are partly to blame why this board didn't go as planned. The detail was hard to replicate and lack of ideas for twists and arrangement at the time contributed to it looking worse. The centre wooden figure is the most detailed and the background is much better than the previous.
3D DESIGN PLANNING Here I have sketched and produced rough ideas to use for my 3D project. The far right image is the best in my opinion and will keep me interested the most if I were to produce it as a 3D model.

No comments:

Post a Comment